World’s most patient dog lets little girl brush his teeth

Video: Sesame Street: Elmo's World: Play Ball!

Dobermans may look menacing and fierce with their strong features, but in reality, they are very affectionate and sweet dogs. Ask any Doberman owner, and they will tell you how loving Dobies really are! As a Doberman owner myself, I can say that they are the sweetest dogs ever! My two big Dobie babies are so friendly, patient, and loving. They follow me around wherever I go.

Video: How to Brush Your Teeth Properly for Children Kids Girl Toddlers Baby - Learn Brushing Sound Video Playlist

You may have seen these two pals before on their popular Instagram page, @cutieandthebeast. They are seriously so adorable together!!

Check out this video of patient pup Buddha getting his teeth brushed by his best friend, Siena. They’ll melt your heart!

Video: Kid Goes To Dr. Barbie Dentist To Brush, Clean Teeth & Blast Away Sugar Tooth Bugs in Game

Awwwww…they are adorable! You can see that these two have a very special bond.

These parents sure did a good job socializing their dog and teaching their daughter how to respect dogs. As always, be sure to supervise your kids while they are with your dogs.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts